Have you ever experienced a Raindrop Massage?
I have received and given many. Even our pets can benefit from a modified Raindrop!
The Raindrop is a light massage but the oils give depth and power to that gentleness. It’s really one of my favorite ways to relax and care for my nervous system and immune system simultaneously.
Book your Raindrop Massage now
There are several types of Raindrop
- The traditional Raindrop Technique will leave you scented like pizza! (oregano, basil, thyme, marjoram, wintergreen, cypress, peppermint, aroma siez, valor, white angelica…). Only a few drops of each are used and each one affects the body and the brain uniquely. Highly recommended for relaxation, pain relief, better sleep, immune strengthening and stress release.
- The Emotion Raindrop using Young Living blends formulated to assist and facilitate deep emotional release and cleansing. (Valor, Release, Present Time, Inner Child, Harmony, Forgiveness) A gentle but powerful process, especially when dealing with things that have been buried for a long time. We address years of habitual programming, layers of conditioning, blocks created by our own grief, anxiety, fears, regrets, desires, sadness, disappointments or traumas. What are you facing right now? We choose oils specifically for that.
- The Intuitive Raindrop allows us to choose the perfect oils for your Raindrop session. The choosing of the oils is an exploratory and intuitively informed process. Sessions can be profound as the oils we choose together are chosen specifically for you. This is a completely customized Raindrop session dependent on what you wish to address that day. Learn to use your intuition for choosing the right oils for yourself.
The Raindrop Massage was created by Gary Young, based on his research of essential oils and their antimicrobial properties, incorporating the Vita Flex technique and its reflex points on the feet.
While visiting the Lakota people, he learned about the historical migration across the Canadian/US border where the Lakota people would receive healing energy when the air was charged with the colors of the Aurora Borealis.
They would inhale this energy, allowing it to pass through their spine to afflicted areas of the body. Many experienced dramatic healing effects through this practice.
Sadly, the Lakota people lost their freedom to travel across the borders and they began to practise this energy process mentally, accompanied with light stroking on the body to facilitate the spreading of energy through the body.
Gary discovered that the synergy of the feather-light stroking over the body, combined with the therapeutic power of essential oils and Vita Flex on the feet, created even deeper healing effects.
The Raindrop Technique uses a sequence of highly antimicrobial essential oils dropped onto the back of the recipient. The drops are dropped from above like rain along the spine.
Each step of the process incorporates a different massage technique and a different oil.
Up to ten (10) oils are used in the traditional Raindrop, with varying light motions, deeper massage and gentle rubbing along the spine and the feet.
At least 6 oils are used in the Emotion Raindrop and 6-10 in the Intuitive Raindrop.
Treatments can be completed within an hour. The relaxing, healing and immune boosting effects may last for days.
- stress release
- emotional support
- relief of body aches and pains
- balancing for the mind and emotions
- sleep more soundly with deeper release
When to have a Raindrop?
- one session to balance and relax the body
- once a week for emotional support
- once a month for immune support
- once a season for continued health
Book your Raindrop Massage now
Want recipes for your diffuser? Download my free chart.
Let me know what you think!