12 Tips for staying well even if you…
- stay up too late
- hold hands with runny-nosed kids,
- hug people who are desperately ill and on antibiotics,
- sleep with spouses who are sick
1. Use your oils every night before bed.
2. Keep your oils out on the counter during this season so you remember to use them.
3. Immupower: roll it on your toes and end of your feet (this oil is my secret weapon)
4. RC or Eucalyptus: put drops in a cream and rub on your chest
5. Raven: put in the diffuser, rub on your chest
6. Peppermint + lemon in your diffuser. Peppermint + orange in your diffuser.
7. Carry a tiny rollerball of peppermint, lemon + lavender and roll it on your wrists thru the day (inhale)
8. Drink ginger tea (made from real ginger) with a drop of essential oilif you feel your body is trying to get sick (recipe below)
9. Thieves oil: A drop in your tea (any kind of tea)
10. Peppermint: A drop in your smoothie or tea
11. Rub diluted RC, RAVEN and/or THIEVES on your children’s feet at night too! Keep them stronger.
12. Use Thieves Hand Purifier while out and about in the world.
Everything about this hand sanitizer is beautiful. Even the denatured alcohol is made from peppermint so it’s completely different from the store bought versions.
Download this list here!